Help raise funds for PinkDrive without it costing you a cent with the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet Fundraising programme. MySchool raises over R7 million for schools, charities and animal welfare organisations every month! The best part: It doesn’t cost you as a supporter a cent to make a difference
How does the Programme work?
The program allows you to make a difference, just by shopping at one of the many MySchool My Village My Planet partners. These include Woolworths, Builders, Engen Quick Shop, Bidvest Waltons, Loot.co.za, Worksheet Cloud, Power24.co.za to name just a few. Every time you use your card at any of the partner stores, a percentage of your purchase value will be given back, on your behalf, to the school or charity you choose at absolutely no cost to you!
What are the benefits of being a part of the MySchool programme?
- Raise funds for your school/charity without costing you a cent
- Over 1500 partner stores where you can use your card to raise funds and get instant discounts.
- You have the power to choose: select up to three schools and/ or charities which you would like to support.
- Receive feedback on funds raised through a monthly statement from MySchool.
How do I get started?
- Apply for your free card by downloading the Free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet App to receive your card immediately. You can also apply online at www.myschool.co.za or call 0860 100 445.
- Remember our organisation name is the Beneficiary Name
- Already have a card? Change or add a beneficiary (charity/school) – you don’t need a new card.
- Log-in with the Free MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet App or contact MySchool at www.myschool.co.za or 0860 100 445
Frequently asked questions
Is it possible to support more than one beneficiary?
Yes. You can support up to 3 beneficiaries. Funds will be split equally between the beneficiaries.
I already have a card. Do I need a new one?
No. Simply change your beneficiary. You can do this on the MySchool MyVillage MyPlanet App, online at www.myschool.co.za, or call MySchool on 0860 100 445
How do I link my Woolworths card so that I only need to swipe one card at Woolworths stores?
Woolworths cards aren’t automatically linked to MySchool. Link your Woolworths card to support a MySchool beneficiary by contacting the Client Service Centre on 0860 100 445. Remember you can only use your Woolworths card at Woolworths stores, but your MySchool card can be used at various partners.
MAKE EVERY SWIPE COUNT – JOIN TODAY!